Guest Postcards From Brighton - Lloyd Langford's Fist of Fun
Over the next few days we’ll be posting postcards from various comedians appearing at Dave’s Brighton Comedy Festival. Our first one come’s from Lloyd Langford. Watch this space for more:
What are your top 5 things to do/ see in Brighton?
1) Watching Dan Atkinson spending over ten pounds on the pier trying to win a snow globe at the penny waterfalls.
2) Have Eggs Benedict at Nia. Delicious!
3) A snoop around Wax Factor on Trafalgar Street. Excellent choice of second hand music and books.
4) I like a stroll along the promenade in the sunshine.
5) Fish & chips at Harry Ramsden’s. He was a sort of Northern Ronald McDonald.
Which is your favourite bar?
The Komedia, after everyone else has left, and it’s just the comics and the staff.
What about your favourite restaurant?
I’m going to say Bill’s. I took the piss out of the manager at a gig once then she gave me a free meal.
Tell us a shop you love and what have you bought there?
Prowler. I’ll answer this question with a photo.
Tell us a little story – What’s your funniest, weirdest or happiest Brighton experience?
I got invited to a house party at Katie Price’s next door neighbour’s house that involved skinny dipping, fancy dress and indoor petanque with some sort of alcohol-based penalty system. That was pretty memorable.