Guest Postcards From Brighton - Piff and Mr. Piffles
The second postcard has just arrived through our letterbox from Brighton. This time it’s from Piff the Magic Dragon:
What are your top 5 things to do/ see in Brighton?
– Buy hot donuts by the sea front
– Attempt to eat donuts whilst fending off hungry seagulls and one magic performing chihuahua.
– Realise defeat is inevitable and sacrifice 90% of donut purchase to seagulls.
– Wonder where chihuahua has gone.
– Realise he’s been eaten by still hungry seagull.
Which is your favourite bar?
Dragons aren’t allowed alcohol. It combusts. So instead I will nominate my favourite donut stand, which is the one that is nearest my venue.
What about your favourite restaurant?
See previous answer.
Tell us a shop you love and what have you bought there?
Daisy daisy. I bought a princess, king, prince & dragon finger puppet set. Righted a few wrongs that day with those bad boys.
Tell us a little story – What’s your funniest, weirdest or happiest Brighton experience?
Once I got a note from someone in the audience because they felt Mr Piffles’ eyes contained all the sadness in the world and he looked truly truly miserable. She wanted me to do something to cheer him up. Sadly however, that’s just his face.
The rest of Piff’s live dates can be found here.